Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Very Styl'd Christmas

Merry Christmas all - hope everyone enjoyed the holidays as much as I did, and while I'm still recovering from seemingly endless amount of rich foods that I consumed in the last few days, I took some time out today to catch up on some Styl'd.

"Playing Favorites" saw the Styl'd junior assistant crew take on assignments with Sean Kingston and Brenda Song. While these weren't my favorites (nothing beats the episode with Academy Is and Fall Out Boy), the episode did feature a fight between the well-documented psycho Tara and Jen. But even better than that, "Playing Favorites" played a few of my favorite songs as well, by two bands that seem to fit the fashionable edge of the show - Radio Freq and TV/TV.

Radio Freq's "I'm Alive" is a pulsating thriller that just begs to have a lot of dandy remixes that you will hear on the dance floor in 2010, while TV/TV brought two equally addictive songs to the table with "Good Cop Bad Cop" and "Small Time." Have a listen and look for yourself below.

No comments:

Post a Comment