Wednesday, April 1, 2009

90210 loves Andy Herod (but not as much as me)


The new 90210 has been hit-and-miss so far. One of my main issues has been that they seem to be throwing out way too many subplots, which makes everything icky and cluttered. However, sometimes they get it just right, and last night's episode was great! The big news today is that Dustin Milligan (aka Ethan) won't be returning next year, but I personally find that this isn't a bad thing at all because I thought he was one of the more bland characters. I love the Liam/Naomi storyline regardless of how much of a fake %^@$%& Naomi is, and want to see more of this develop. 

Silver, the most awesome crazy character alive, also had a juicy storyline of her own.  I won't spoil it, but I'll just say this : if you missed it, you really shouldn't have. Hint: it involves a racy home video with Dixon. Good stuff. Oooh and just prior to the best scene involving Silver,  they used an awesome song called "Magic Show" by The Electric Owls. The Electric Owls are a new band, but their frontman, Andy Herod, is a familiar face. He used to date Michelle Williams, and is also the singer of one of my favorite bands, The Comas. Head on over to The Electric Owls' Myspace page to hear this catchy tune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment