Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Taryn Manning Guests On Melrose Place

The multi-talented, too-cool-to-be true Taryn Manning starred in last night's episode of Melrose Place, and I couldn't be happier. I've slowly been starting to think that the new Melrose Place is a superior show to the new 90210, and an awesome guest appearance like this is just the latest in reasons to tip the scales towards Melrose Place (but don't fear 90210, I still love you). Disturbingly enough, I read on Perez Hilton that Melrose had terrible ratings...hopefully the return of Heather Locklear can help save the show, because it's just getting better with each episode.

Kudos to the producers for using the song "Run Boy" from Taryn's band Boomkat during the scene when Taryn pulls a gun on Jonah, not believing that he is her director. Hard-hitting and oozing with cool, "Run Boy" is a track that makes me wish I was 21, so I could be dancing my brains out at some swanky club.




I also found cool video of the dance rehearsal for the episode. I wish I could dance like this...*sigh. Come to think of it, I would LOVE to see some contestant on So You Think You Can Dance put their own personal touch on "Run Boy." Can you imagine what Nathan Trasoras could do with this?



No comments:

Post a Comment